Menu Close

Remaining in the UK

Remaining in the UK

Further Leave to Remain

Further leave to remain in the United Kingdom is essentially any application made whilst you are in the United Kingdom and need to make an application to legally extend your stay.

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), also known as Permanent Residence (PR) or Settlement, is essentially the immigration status that is just one step removed from full British Citizenship.